Whether you’re already on Pinterest or not, a Pinterest virtual assistant can do wonders for your business.
For many entrepreneurs and businesses, choosing the best marketing channels can be a challenge. And Pinterest is a platform that is often overlooked. For some, there’s the perception that Pinterest is the home of arts, crafts, and baking – and it is. But it’s also becoming one of the most powerful visual marketing tools in the business marketplace. And it’s a unique way to market your services or products to an audience that is incredibly responsive.
What Makes Pinterest so Different?
Every marketing platform has its own unique attributes. And the user-generated content you’ll find on LinkedIn is most often very different to the user-generated content on Pinterest. There are obvious reasons, of course: one is primarily a B2B service, while the other is less formal. Pinterest is more organic, and designed to attract and intrigue users based purely on visual appeal.
But it’s that exact trait – visual appeal – that is the secret to Pinterest’s amazing reach and influence. Surveys continue to show that online customers prefer images to text. That’s why they’re steadily changing their preference and style of search online. Away from models that require reading and analysis, and toward models that enable intuitive decision making.
Images – and short video clips or GIFs – are the new currency of audience attention. To achieve that often requires some expert help. And that’s where a Pinterest virtual assistant can make all the difference.
Why Pinterest Matters to Your Business
Pinterest isn’t just a platform for image-based marketing. It’s a highly popular search engine, and one that’s being used with increasing frequency. Because people are realizing just how easy it is to find what they’re looking for . As well as discovering related content that’s relevant and well curated.
Pinterest is also growing astonishingly fast. Right now, it’s the third-largest social network in the US and is growing at just over 25% per year. To put that into perspective, Pinterest is growing almost four times faster than Facebook.
Here are a few other important points to consider:
- Whether your business is online or offline, whether you’re selling a product or a service, Pinterest is a great showcase. Why? Because, just like Google, it quickly collates content directly related to what you’re looking for. And it does so with surprising accuracy.
- It provides you with suggested searches and ‘similar to’ images every time you search for something. Think of it as a text and image search combined. This makes it easier for you to evaluate content and saves you time. A skilled Pinterest virtual assistant will know how to create image boards tailored to your target audience.
- Every image or summary gives you the option of a direct click-through. To a website, blog article, gallery, or a landing page with a well-designed call to action. This decreases the number of steps a potential client typically has to take in order to get to a proposal or sale.
- Because of the preference for fast, almost subconscious visual choice, customers arrive at your site with a positive bias. And are more likely to buy from you.
What A Pinterest Virtual Assistant Can Do for Your Business
Using a Pinterest account as a marketing and sales tool is not radically different to using other social media platforms. But it does require some basic knowledge. There are several functions that a Pinterest virtual assistant can perform for you:
- Creating or sourcing custom pins. The more original and eye-catching your design, the more likely a potential customer is to click on it. It helps to have someone familiar with Pinterest trends and designs to help you with this.
- Scheduling your posts for maximum visibility. A Pinterest virtual assistant will have a good grasp of what gets the most traction. And will be able to plan and time your posts accordingly.
- Creating a marketing strategy unique to Pinterest’s audience and to your needs. Exposure leads to familiarity, familiarity to trust, and trust to a sale. Knowing how to engage a potential customer’s interest – without being pushy – is the secret to Pinterest success.
- Performing regular Pinterest account audits to ensure that you’re getting the engagement you should. A Pinterest virtual assistant will present your account analytics to you in an easy-to-read format. Enabling better insight into your lead generation and sales.
- Helping you build a template library that consistently displays your brand while reflecting the voice and tone of your business.
Targeted Sales Using A Pinterest Virtual Assistant
Pinterest is more than just an image platform. The more detailed and relevant your content, the greater the audience you’ll attract. But what exactly makes your content relevant?
A Pinterest virtual assistant will be able to use the right keywords – in the short image summary as well as the alt text for the image itself – to make your pin more visible to the Pinterest search engine. Keeping current on topic-specific hashtags is also vital, because they also influence search results. This is an ongoing task – and a virtual assistant will have some smart productivity hacks for keeping track and updating your content.
Aligning With Pinterest Best Practice
Unlike many other social media platforms, Pinterest isn’t obscure about what you should do to be seen. In fact, it provides a handy list of Pinterest content recommendations designed to help you succeed. These include:
- Staying current with seasonal and new trends – and a Pinterest virtual assistant will be able to research these themes for you.
- Fresh and original content creation. Your assistant will either be able to create amazing pins for you by using a program like Canva or will have them done for you. Alternatively, if you want to create your own templates and images, your assistant will upload them, manage your account, and handle the back end of your Pinterest business.
- Creating Pinterest boards. Boards are a great way to link content, help your audience find related information, and cross-sell your products or services.
Of course, there’s much more – but even doing these basics will put your brand in the spotlight!
A Pinterest Virtual Assistant – Your Secret Weapon
One thing in particular sets Pinterest apart from other platforms: it’s geared to provide information and tutorials in some very unique ways. Just a scroll through Pinterest will quickly show you just how many businesses use Pinterest to educate or entertain their potential clients. Infographics are BIG on Pinterest, and your Pinterest virtual assistant will be able to tap into the ‘curiosity market’ that gets people to visit your website or buy from you.
Your virtual assistant will also help you come up with content that mesmerizes your audience: attractive graphics, surveys, interactive marketing questionnaires, and more.
There’s never been a better time to get your business on Pinterest, and a skilled Pinterest virtual assistant is a cost-effective way to get better results, save time, and make more sales.
Book a discovery call today and discover just how a Pinterest virtual assistant can expose your brand to one of the fastest-growing online audiences – and grow your business.